Mr. Bo9agr

Life Isn't That Serious

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Two New Cars

the new Chrysler 300C SRT-8 has arrived at Shuwaikh Port yesterday , and for those who don't know the car, it's the top-model of the 300C , it has a 6.1L V8 engine with 425 horse power, while the regular one has only 340 hp , it goes from 0-100 km/h in just 5 seconds . also I spotted the all-new Jeep Commander that looks like the old Cherokee , I spotted the two cars on my way to college in Shuwaikh . the only thing I hate about these cars ( Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge.. ) is their dealer ( Al-Mulla ) , too bad , such good cars in the hands of such a bad dealer .

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I would have to disagree with you here. I have a Jeep Wrangler and I have to say the service is amazing. Firstly Jeep are not for mulla they are for Behbehani. Secondly their customer service and their service garage are really top notch. They are fast and the garage is new and very clean. Once every 2 months I get a phonecall from jeep in Dubai asking me how the car is and if I have had any problems. You can't beat service like that.

April 12, 2006 9:18 AM  
Blogger bo9agr said...

first of all thanks for stopping at my blog , I check yours daily and I find it rich in information and new stuff .
secondly , I was talking about Al-Mulla servise not Behbehani , my family have an Audi and a VW Beetle from Behbehani and as you said their servise is excellent , but i saw an ad in a newspaper that dodge, chrysler & jeep are under Al-Mulla now .

April 13, 2006 11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! 73 mitsubishi tv designer handbags duck jerky in the oven Adsense new online advertising

April 26, 2007 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits